The 2002 Supplement includes the revised Chapter 13, “Title Through Decedents’ Estates,” effective December 11, 2001:
- Standard 13.1—Devolution of Title to Testate and Intestate Real Estate—Need to Probate
- Standard 13.2—When the Probating of an Intestate Estate May Not Be Required to Establish Marketability of Title of the Decedent's Real Property Which Has Devolved to the Decedent's Heirs
- Standard 13.3—When the Completion of Administration of a Testate Estate May Not Be Required to Establish Marketability of Title
- Standard 13.4—When the Possibility of Defeasance of the Title of Heirs or Devisees May Be Considered Too Remote to Affect Marketability of Title
- Standard 13.5—Effect of a Probate Court Ordered Sale of Real Estate upon a Prior Sale or Mortgage by an Heir or Devisee
- Standard 13.6—Authority of an Executor or Administrator to Convey Real Property, Title to Which Was Acquired Subsequent to the Fiduciary's Appointment
- Standard 13.7—Devolution of the Title to a Mortgage and the Mortgaged Land Upon the Death of Mortgagee or Mortgagor
- Standard 13.8—Reopening of Probated Estates Not Required for After-Discovered Real Estate or to Correct Errors in Describing Either the Property or the Decedent's Interest Therein
- Standard 13.9—Effect of Death of Plaintiff or Defendant upon Ante-Mortem Attachments and Judgment Liens
- Standard 13.10—The Statutory Validation of Certain Defective Probate Sales of Real Property by an Executor or Administrator
This supplement is 7-hole punched to fit in your Standards of Title binder.
Author: CBA Standing Committee on Standards of Title
Publication Year: 2002
Size: 8.5 in. x 11 in.