The Connecticut Bar Association has helped many of its members along their path to success and is giving new attorneys a head start in their career by offering FREE CBA membership for the 2017-2018 bar year.
CBA membership includes numerous professional resources and unique opportunities designed especially for new attorneys.
Click here to join online now!
Automatic and FREE Membership in the Young Lawyers Section (YLS)
The Young Lawyers Section (YLS) is comprised of over 2,000 members and serves a valuable social and networking role in introducing young lawyers to each other as well as assisting them in their transition into the Connecticut legal practice. Find out more about YLS by visiting their group page.
Check out the online calendar for upcoming events and programs from the CBA.
Join a Community of Practice
Find Your Legal Job
- CBA Career Center is a one-stop resource for legal jobs in Connecticut and across the country.
Members post their resume for free, visible to hundreds of legal employers and can view and apply for legal jobs.
Currently over 100 positions posted to the site
Get Real Experience and Real World Advice
We Have Your Covered
- Kronholm Insurance Services
Kronholm is a CBA-endorsed provider of professional liability, auto/homeowner/umbrella insurance, probate bonds, committee liability, office package and workers’ compensation, disability income plan, and employment practices liability products. Find out more.
ABA Retirement Funds Program
The ABA Retirement Funds Program (the "Program") has been providing affordable 401(k) plans exclusively to the legal community for 49 years. By leveraging its size, the ABA Retirement Funds Program brings together nearly 3,800 firms to offer a fund lineup and service package typically available to only large corporate plans. Find out more.
Free Online Legal Research
- Casemaker® is a comprehensive online research library FREE for all CBA members. The research library is available right on the homepage of ctbar.org 24/7. In addition to Connecticut state and federal materials, members have access to the state materials of all other 49 states: CBA members now also have free access to Casemaker’s premium products which include CaseCheck+ the citator, CiteCheck the brief analyzer, and CasemakerDigest the case summary product.
Here are some of the features of the CBA Bank of America® Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs.
- 3% cash back on gas.
- You will earn 2% and 3% cash back on up to $2,500 in combined purchases in those categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
15% everyday savings on regular price merchandise at Brooks Brothers U.S. and Canadian stores, by phone and online at Brooks.Brothers.com
Visit ctbar.org/benefits for a complete list of member discounts and how to redeem offers.